Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Monday, February 11, 2008

Whatwasit

Here are two pictures to a mystery. This little building is off the South side of Hwy 64 between Pottsville and Atkins. It has been there since, well, its been there as long as I can remember (which is a long time :)). What was it, I have no idea. I think maybe it was something to do with an Electric Company a long time ago, or maybe the railroad (which is just down the hill from it). I'm not sure though, it may have been used by an individual for some reason. I'm not sure if anyone reading this can remember but just to the West stood two houses on the South side of the road, one big and one little and they both were built to look the same. They looked like an adult home and a childs home. It was really strange. They're gone now though. I wish I'd taken a picture.

No comments: