Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gas

Just thought I would let everyone know that the price of gas has not been conducive to a great blog on motorcycling. To put it lightly, it's just darned expensive for the common man (I'm fairly common)to just ride around. In the past I never thought about the gas I used, now its difficult to overlook.

I'm not giving up on my blog, I'm hoping things will change. If nothing else I may be forced into entering stories and pictures that did not involve my bike. It has'nt reached that point yet, hopefully it never will.

Check out www.facebook.com. Of course my name there is David Collins in the Fayetteville, Arkansas area. It has some fun stuff. If anyone wants to chat, send me a message, offer me a drink or buy me :),check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you where from Russellville ? Are you in the Fayetteville area? I don't get to ride much but I'm aways looking for someone to ride with in the Fayetteville AR.