Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Thursday, October 2, 2008

BBBQ 2008 Saturday Morning

Time to wake up and have a continental breakfast. Waffles, Bagels, Cereal, Bananas, Orange Juice and Coffee (much coffee) and I'm ready to go. Today is the day we ride North to Pig Trail Harley Davidson for a free meal, drinks, and stunt riding exhibition. Below is a video of us rolling into PTHD.

There's plenty of shopping to do at PTHD and they have probably every model Harley there that's made. The place was jam packed shoulder to shoulder people with long lines at the check out desks. I took some pictures at PTHD but most of them came out really bad. I think I must of had the setting wrong or something.

All my inside pictures looked this bad.
A few people in the back parking lot getting ready to leave.
I just don't know about this. CP and I both thought it was a little distasteful, but then I guess if a biker wanted to have a funeral with a Harley Hearst, here it is.

I watched the stunt show which was good, but I'll have to admit it's much better at night. I've got videos of the night stunts posted on the 2007 blog entry and I have them at my Youtube site "bikingarkansas". I like the burning tires at night.

When in the dealership I looked up on the balcony and there stood CP. He had ridden up with Melanie and got together with some neighbors of his. They had plans on riding to Eureka Springs. He was a little concerned since his bike had heated up Friday and he blew a primary gasket. Anyhow thats what I remember him saying it was. CP, let me know if I'm wrong on that. From what he said later, everything worked out and it turned out to be another great BBBQ for him as well.

When I got all of PTHD I wanted, I split up with everyone else and went for a ride to the West on Hwy 102. I followed 102 and ended up in Ok. and Mo. then I came back into Ar. and followed Hwy 43, 59 and 62 back to Fayetteville.



No comments: