Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Thursday, October 7, 2010

BBBQ 2010 Wednsday


The BBBQ 2010 started off with beautiful weather on Wednsday. It was a little cool in the morning when Zach and I went to Fayetteville but during midday it was perfect. We took the boring route there, I-40 and I-540. We had never been there on the first day of the event. Not many people had arrived yet and many of the vendors were still sitting up. It was still fun though and different not having to push through crowds.
We ate at "A Taste of Thai" up on the hill in old Fayetteville. I like trying out new Thai Restaurants. Zach and I had two different meals. Pad Thai and Yellow Curry and Chicken. All I can say is don't eat there unless you have been there enough to know what is good. I know a lot about Thai food and this was not good Thai food.
Want good Asian food that is not the American Chinese junk food you get from most Chinese Restaurants? Then go to Vientiane in Danville, Ar. at the junction of hwy 27 and 10. Awesome food made by Asian people.
Anyway, Zach and I walked around awhile and decided to leave to get home before dark.
One more thing. Fayetteville had implemented a new way of making money off the BBBQ attendees. They have numbered all the parking spots close to Dickson St. and are charging for people to park. If you want to park in one of the spots on Dickson St., the charge is $5. to $10. a day.


Add Image

No comments: