Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ft. Smith

I rode to Ft. Smith last Friday. I didn't take my camera because I couldn't find it (I found it when I got back home). Wouldn't you know it, seems like everytime I forget my camera or lose it I find lots of photo ops.
I was going West through Paris and saw police lights in the distance, behind the police were probably 100 bikes. I don't think they were going to a funeral because most of them had smiles on their faces. There I sat, on the side of the road with no camera. Thats not all, going back home the afternoon sun was hitting some old barns and house just right. Oh well, maybe there will be another perfect day this year and I'll ride that road again, this time with the camera in my pocket.

1 comment:

Zach said...

Darn the luck, I missed another pretty ride sounds like. Im not saying I would have had my camera either. That needs to be a high priority while out riding. Plan next time and hope I can go.