Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Monday, September 17, 2007

North of Appleton, Ar.

This could of been a really good pic but six big dogs prevented me from getting too close.

The same with this old barn, the dogs did'nt take to kindly to me snooping around, so I was only able to shoot from one angle.

This is actually a very old house being used as a barn, it could be a good pic, but I did'nt want to go in the gate.

The same here, a nice pic waiting to be taken. I would have went in the gate for this one, but it was locked.

I snapped These four pics North of Appleton on a paved and named county road. I did'nt write down the name, but it goes North from the middle of Appleton. The chimney is just west of Hector in the Walnut Grove community. The road is paved all the way to Hector and has at least one paved side road from it. Its a nice ride.

No comments: