Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A ride to Pinnacle Mountain

Have you ever been to Pinnacle Mountain? I've ridden in the area several times in years past. The mountain is just West of Little Rock. Just outside Little Rock off of Hwy 10, its a good ride or drive. Theres a trail there to go up, I've never done it but I have it on my list of things to do.

Cindy was feeling photogenic the day I was there so I took some pics of her. She was in an odd mood, she felt like going faster than normal. She liked for me to smooth out the curves and then really hammer down the throttle on the straightways. I like to hear her rumble, shes louder now than when she was younger, I guess her pipes are getting aged just right. After I first got her I had to turn my head to the side to hear her, now shes loud and I like it. I dont like her to get too loud, just a good steady rumble. I think I'll keep her for awhile longer, shes good to me.

Cindy and Pinnacle Mountain.



These are pics from below Pinnacle Mountain.

No comments: