Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hattiesville, Ar.

If you go North on 105 from Atkins, take 247 to the East or from Morrilton take 95/247 North. You'll ride into some really nice farm country and eventually end up at Hattiesville. You can stop at the country store and get a drink or something to eat. Theres nothing exiting about these roads except the scenary, which to me makes it a good ride.

Heres Zach and I at the country store in Hattiesville. Thats me in the blue with my summer riding tan.
Thursday Cindy gets her new tire, then I can start riding again before it gets too cold. Yes it gets too cold for me in the Winter. If my hands are cold and numb and I'm just miserably cold then what the point of riding? I save my gas and bike till I can enjoy it. There will always be those Indian Summer days this winter. I'll get some days to ride.


No comments: