Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Northfork

I've been working alot the last few days. Pouring a slab of cement and steps in front of a new shed I bought. I can tell you for a fact that it takes 24 and a half 80 lb bags of quickcrete to make a 6'x 8'x 4" pad (and its not fun, none at all). I think I found muscles in my body I didnt know I had, and now they hurt. Enough of that though.

Northfork, Ar. is a great little town, known for its fly fishing available on the White River. I also found a nice old house that used to be the county court house for Izard County. Its a state park land mark now.






3 comments:

jhkj said...

Good stuff, never been there.
Post more pics of the shed progress too!

Unknown said...

Is that house where the Norfork River runs into the White River? If it is I was there on my bike in about 1977. GS Ky.

Anonymous said...

Thats the one Gary. One of the best preserved log buildings I've seen.