Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Todays Bikenight


The parking lot was crowded.

Did anyone show up for Bikenight? I was uhhhhh.....late. I did show up though. I went for a ride to Hot Springs and lost track of time. Fat Daddy's was closed. I guess I really didn't take this one too seriously since I hadn't told anyone in person. All I did was post it on the blog. So what did I expect?


I do intend to keep having them though, so keep watching the blog. Also, I'm thinking about posting rides. I'll try to go on a good long ride at least once every seven day break and whenever someone wants to go, that is if I free at the time. Just email me or make a comment on the entry I'll make when I finish this one.


I went ahead and had some events at todays bike night.


I won the hill climb. Above is a recreation.
I think I'll stop right here.

No comments: