Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Sunday, September 21, 2008

2 Days till BBBQ

I've heard that the bikes are already pouring into Fayetteville. I guess some people want to get started early and do some riding in the area. I know if I had it my way, I would spend the entire week in the area. I would ride every road, eat at the finest restaurants, go to historical landmarks, places of interest and visit all the museums in the area. I've been wanting to visit the BB Gun museum in Bentonville as well as the first Walmart store. I'll make a list of what I can think of right off the top of my head. A few of these I've been to before.
BB Gun Museum
Walmart in Bentonville
Cosmic Cavern
Pea Ridge Battlefield
Prairie Grove Battlefield
Devil's Den State Park
Some of those fine Thai Restaurants
Eureka Springs
The Railroad in Eureka Springs
War Eagle
Theres alot more. Cya there.

No comments: