Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 2 BBBQ, Bikes, Blues and BBQ

I can hardly wait till tomorrow morning when we leave for BBBQ. We leave at 0900 from the PDQ Highway 7/I-40 Russellville, Arkansas. Everyone is welcome to ride along with us. We will take a vote on a route when we arrive. A quick one or a scenic one. I have a good scenic ride planned if thats what we choose.

The scenic route will include a short ride of maybe a mile on dirt/gravel. Thats a hint for those familiar with roads going Northwest. Either way the time difference will be no more than an hour, probably not even that much. It will be a slower ride, no fighting the interstate traffic.

See you in the morning. You'll know me when you see me, I'll be riding Cindy, thats her on the front page of my blog.

No comments: