Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I took time. BBBQ 2008

I just thought that was a good title. I took time, absolutely ridiculous isn't it, how can I take time? We've all heard that used before. I took time, I finally found time, I used up a lot of time, I don't have the time but I'll see if I can find someone that doe's, great time, it's about time, they say that in time...I could go on, but I wouldn't want to make myself sound anymore off center than I already have. Of course, when you really think about it... off center, I mean...what is off center...what is around the center. You know what, I feel like I'm leading myself to the place that many have been led to in the past. I think it's that ying yang thing. A conversation about time, space and oh man, that sounds like the Twilight Zone. I better stop right here.

In all seriousness though, I took the time through much trial and error to become slightly acquainted with Windows Media Movie Maker. I started out by just pasting some videos together and now I have finally succeeded in making my first with videos, pictures and music. Hopefully I won't get into trouble with some type of copyright law. If I'm not mistaken though, I can definitely use parts of copyrighted songs and then some songs are not copyrighted. Then of course I have found information that says I can attach copyrighted songs to any home video I want. I honestly don't know for sure, but a lot of people do it.

I'm probably wrong and I'll probably become one of the one out of 100 Americans stuffed into prison with all the people killers, dog fighters, tax evaders, smokers of Gods plants, Mother and Father rapers, video and music down loaders, sports memorabilia thiefs and of course the most dreaded of all...the trash dumpers. For some reason I don't think anyone like me would ever get the chance to spend time in prison with one of those people that got the 700 Billion Dollar bailout.

I really did make a video though, its my first like this and I didn't have much time :), so here is what I did.

No comments: