Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Monday, August 27, 2007

Saint Anthony's Hospital (added 1986 - Building - #86000581)
202 E. Green St., Morrilton
Historic Significance: Event
Area of Significance: Social History
Period of Significance: 1925-1949
Owner: Private
Historic Function: Health Care
Historic Sub-function: Hospital
Current Function: Vacant/Not In Use

This building actually is currently in use. It has been renovated into an appartment complex of some type. I'll have pictures of renovation at a later date.


 

 

 

 


St. Anthony's Hospital in Morrilton, my reason for going there. These are pictures from the front. I always wanted to make a camcorder movie there, "Bedpan Masacre".
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David,
Just to let you in on something if I never have. I was born there at St. Anthony's in 1959.

Zach

Anonymous said...

We always used to call this the haunted hospital and go up there drunk on Friday nights as a teenager.I haven't been inside there in 15 years. Do yo have those pictures of it as an apt complex?

Chad Jones said...

We used to do the same thing, go up there and go ghost hunting as children. I think I have an album of old pics from inside there from years and years ago.