Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Monday, October 15, 2007

Hwy 23 and 74 to Fayetteville

The Colonel and the rest of the group decided to go back to Fayetteville on Hwy 62. Since Charles and I arrived via 62, we decided to part company with our friends and take a different route back to Fayetteville. We took Hwy 23 South to Huntsville, then Hwy 74 West on into Fayetteville. Can't go wrong with riding or driving 23, and 74 has some interesting sites to see.

The only picture I took on the ride back is the one you see. We were in a hurry to get to the Tyson Track Center before everything starting closing down. Its a good thing we did hurry, 7 pm was the last stunt show, it was awesome.

For whatever reason, I looked right at the Indian Larry trailer and didnt go there. I must have been distracted because I like his old school bikes. I would only own one if I had more than one bike though. If I only had one bike it would be a dresser. If I had two bikes the second would be a dual purpose onroad/offroad. If I had three I would include something like a superglide or even an old school style chopper would be nice.

Old Rock Church in Huntsville. There are alot of stone buildings there, reminds me alot of Mountain View.

No comments: