Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Monday, October 29, 2007

Hwy 28 from Danville

Its been a few years back, but I have some pics here of a ride I made West on Hwy 28 from Danville. Its a pretty good road, I enjoyed riding it. I made an all day ride of it, going on to Waldron and back to Danville on Hwy 80. The two roads run parallel to each other. The best ride for me was 28, 80 didnt have much for someone looking to take pictures.

Heres a few pics from Hwy 28. This is an old "fake front" store about a block off of the highway. I cant remember the name of the community.

The horses looked lonely in this picture.

Amazing how people can let a nice old home just fall apart.

This house would fit in on a Montana prairie.


Wing, Ar is a quiet little community West of Rover. It has some old houses as can be seen behind this beautifully preserved old church.

No comments: