Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pig Trail Harley Davidson, Bentonville, Arkansas

Outside the dealership.

The Food Tent





Even though I went to bed at 4 am Saturday morning, I was up at 8 am, running on a BBBQ high I suppose. Zack and the Mikes were'nt far behind me. We went to have the Continental Breakfast, I never could turn down free food. I had waffles, toast, cereal, bananas and coffee. No sooner had I finished my last waffle when my phone rang. It was Charles who had spent the night at his Army buddies house. They were at the Pig Trail Harley Davidson in Bentonville and wanted to know if I wanted to ride to Eureka Springs with them. I really wasnt ready, but Charles waited on me at the HD dealer.

When I arrived and turned off my bike. I looked at the food line and there Charles was standing in line. We had us some BBQ pork, beans, slaw and a drink, good stuff. Then we went in to check out the dealership. I have seen a Motorcycle dealer of anyking this size. Its got a huge maintenance area, and showroom floor and has an upstairs area with computers, pool table and picture windows so you can watch the mechanics work on bikes. I was amazed by it, I could of spent hours there just looking at bikes. They had some good deals. One of these days, I'll win that lottery and just go pick out the one I want.

Its well worth the trip to Bentonville just to visit the Pig Trail HD.

1 comment:

Ada said...

Certainly, its well worth the trip to visit the Pig Trail HD. I meet amny friends on a site called bikerkiss. Some of them go there too. We usually talk about Harley online. And they tells me many things about that trip.