Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pig Trail Harley Davidson, Bentonville, Arkansas

Im learning when it comes to videos :). For instance, I have learned that when using a regular digital camera for making videos, don't move side to side and for sure don't walk when using it. You can see my mistakes on this video, mistakes that I'll try not to make in the future. I've learned that rough roads are not good for videoing from my bike and now I know to not move the camera around...point in one direction and video whats happening, get all the little videos you want then later at home, compile them into a bigger video. That way maybe people wont be getting motion sickness watching my videos.

Of course using my Sony DV camcorder I can move around all I want as long as I keep the moves smooth. As I have said though, I cant seem to find a way to put my Sony videos onto my computer. Maybe someday I'll figure it out.

Pig Trail Harley Davidson

No comments: