Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

8 Days Till BBBQ

It was about 53 degrees this morning when I road home from work. I remembered something, I remembered that when it gets below 60 degrees, especially if there is a wind and some humidity, it feels cold. Anyway it doe's to me, because I am inherently cold natured. Also, my hands get really cold, even with good gloves. I think it has something to do with almost getting frostbit while in Alaska, on more than one occasion.

Maybe we should leave at 10 am. What do you think? We would still be in Fayetteville by check in time at the motel. I just really want to enjoy the ride and I can't when I'm cold. I guess I've gotten soft, but hey I ride a Honda nowadays, so I've got an excuse right?
Cindy is really going to be mad at me for saying that, she'll probably blow a gasket on the way to work tonight.

No comments: