Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Something strange going on

On Sept. 15th, I put a post on my family blog with the lyrics to Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb". I found out on Sept. 17th, that Rick Wright, one of the founding members of the band had died on the 15th. I've always said Pink Floyd is probably my favorite band of all time.

Hmmmm, weird, I haven't even been listening to any of their music lately.

Then yesterday, on the way to work. I noticed I needed gas. I thought to myself, "what if I put the gas in and then did'nt have my debit card with me?". Well, I put the gas in at William's Mini Mart and well, you've probably guessed what happened next. Someone had borrowed my card. Luckily the lady inside let me charge it. She said since Mitch knows where to find me it would be ok :).

Coincidences, right? I guess now I'll be on the alert for any more premonitions. Not that I'm superstitious or anything like that.

I'll be riding to the Little Rock VA in the morning, maybe I'll get some pics.
http://www.veterans.arkansas.gov/index.html

No comments: