Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Friday, September 5, 2008

Arkansas's Dragontail video/ Turn down the sound!!

I know this is not of the best quality but it's the best I could do with what I had to do it with. Even my editing is not perfect but I reserve myself the right to make a few mistakes. I've dicided I need a thicker piece of tape to put over the mic on my camera.
It's not the entire road from Lurton to Mt. Judea, only about half, the top half is mostly long sweeping curves, which I actually enjoy more than the sharp ones since I ride a cruiser.
Anyway, here it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David,
Looks like a real good and pretty ride, and yes sounds like you need a bigger piece of tape if you don't want all that mic noise.Other than that looks like you had another good ride, and darn it I missed another one. Oh well maybe next time... Good Job !!!!