Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Ride to Missouri / A Synopsis

On August 30th, I made the ride to Mo. I had to cut it short and did'nt ride along the Southern edge of Mo. but I made it a point to at least go a few feet into Mo. :>). This may not be too interesting but heres a list of the roads I went on and in order.
I left at 0830 from Shiloh Park Ballfield.
Took Hwy 7 to Hwy 123 and the beginning of the Dragontail.
After that great ride, I made a left on Hwy 374 through Victor and back to Hwy 7.
I then went Hwy 7 to Hwy 206.
After this it was 206 and 397 to 392 and eventually Hwy 62 West.
At Berryville I went North on Hwy 21 to the border town of Blue Eye, Mo.
I then doubled back to Hwy 311 which I passed along the way and followed it to 62 West again and back Berryville, this time taking Hwy 21 South.
After arriving at Hwy 412 I made a right then an almost immediate left to get back onto Hwy 21 South.
At Boxley I made a left on Hwy 43 North.
Just before getting to Ponca I made a right on hwy 74 crossing the Buffalo River and eventually arriving at Hwy 7 South which I followed back to Russellville.

Hows that for confusing. I had a little room left on my palm for more numbers. The trip I made to Otto, Ark. this summer taking the Northern route thereby passing up I-40 was alot more comfusing, I had numbers stretched all the way across my palm. Thats all I got time for now. I'll do some posting about the trip a little later tonight, I hope and I do have some pics and videos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

David, I would have enjoyed taking the ride with you. I had to stay home and finish my garage. I've got to have a place to park that new VTX! This run should be great in a few weeks when the leaves turn.