Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Friday, September 7, 2007

Bikes, Blues and BBQ 2007 is getting close






It wont be long till we venture North again to one of the best Rallies in the country. I'm hoping for nice weather and no rain. So far we've been lucky and have never been rained in. I'm really looking forward to this year, I have a new mount for my camcorder and I'll be posting videos when we get back.

This can be a family outing I suppose. There are police all over and if anyone starts acting drunk in public they'll be herded by into the corral or club. The worst behavior I've seen at the rally was from teenagers. Unless you put loud pipes into the bad behavior catagory. If you do, uh, don't go (I did hear mention of a noise ordinance effective this year though).

More on this event later, heres some pics from 2006.

No comments: