Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Barney and Enola, Arkansas

These four pics are from the area of Barney, Ar.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Turning off of Hwy 65 N onto Hwy 25 we head towards Quitman, Ark. If you take a South turn at Quitman onto Hwy 225 then a Left turn onto Hwy 107 you'll being headed towards Barney and Enola, Ark. At Enola you can keep on going South or make a right onto Hwy 310. Now I'm not going to try to pull anyones leg and say that these two towns are the hub of activity in Arkansas. As a matter of fact I can't remember any activity there at all. Maybe a farmer doing chores or some kids in a yard, but thats about it.

I liked the area though, farmland and lots of it. You won't find a McDonalds or a Wally World out there. As a matter of fact you better pack something to eat and drink if you intend to run around the area long. I did find a few photos though, as usual I wish I'd had more time to take even more. You would be surprised how much time it takes to stop, take off the helmet and gloves, get out the camera, get something to drink or eat and use a tree. It pretty tough work. Thats why I do it as much as possible, cause I like the punishment I guess.

I've been trying to stay in the same area of Arkansas for awhile. Don't want to get myself confused. Hope you enjoy the pics, I honestly can't remember in what year I took them.

No comments: