Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Pangburn, Arkansas







Several years ago I visited a town in North East Arkansas called Pangburn. Its a neat old town but what I liked the most was a gravestone in the Pangburn Cemetary. This is the first full size horse gravestone I've ever seen. Its painted white (it's doe's need a touch up though). Remembering this stone inspired the new poll at the bottom of my blog (of course I had to exchange Harleys for Horses). I know, its kind of morbid but I liked it and heres the pics.

There are some old houses in town but I was pressed for time and did'nt get to take all the pics I normally would have. Pangburn is at the Junction of Hwy 16 and 110, East of Heber Springs and North of Searcy. A really nice area for riding, good roads, not many sharp curves but plenty of easy ones.

No comments: