Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

To late to catch the Sunrise



It's 74 degrees and cloudy outside, looks like a chance of rain. It's 0650, a little too late to catch the Sunrise. I still keep my speed low on Crow Mt. because of the Deer moving. I do have some sad news, theres been two deer hit by vehicles in the last few days close to my house. One was at my driveway and the other was about 200 yards up the road. It breaks my heart that I won't have them jump out and scare the living daylights out of me again. They propagate pretty fast up here though. I had venison for dinner last night, not fresh, it was from last year. I'm just making room in the freezer. A deer in the freezer is better than a deer on my windshield :). I had some venison given to me, I actually havent hunted in about 6 years.

I made two videos this morning. One up Nebo using my Sony DV camcorder and one down using my Pentax camera. You may notice my Sony mounted on my handlebar in one of the pics. I could not get blogger video to work. I'll keep trying, sooner or later I'll get it, then the video will be on my blog.

No comments: