Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Charlie and the Vega GT



Thats Charlie B. in the black leather hat drinking the Miller. He always wore that hat and he liked beer. I wish I had a picture of Charlie's old Knucklehead. Maybe I'll dig a picture out of my achives someday. I got alot of pictures that have'nt been copied to disc.

I think Charlie died a couple of years ago. Charlie, if your still kickin, drop me an email.
To the right of Charlie me in the leather jacket and rediculous hairdo.
To the right of me is brother Dick's 1976 Vega GT, a real powerhouse and ultimate genius of engineering :). He still has that car and it still runs good. Thats my Glide sitting there. I seem to be in deep concentration. I'm probably wondering how I'll eat lunch and still get home on $2.00.

No comments: