Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More Deer


I'm trying my best not to look stressed, what do you think, is it working?

Three more deer crossed in front of me on the way home. I expected it, I was going slow.

When I got to the house, I learned that my Nephew (hes 14) had hit a deer and crashed on his Honda Rebel. I kinda doubt he was expecting a deer. He got scratched up but is ok.

Its good to be able to recognize areas where deer are likely to cross. This time of year, they're starting to move alot.

It's getting close to Mountain View Rally time. I leave Saturday morning at daylight. I have'nt made up my mind on the route to get there. Its either going to be Hwy 27, 95 or 65.
When I return, I'll have a ton of pictures.

I got seven days off starting now, yeeeeehaaaaaa!!!

No comments: