Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

David, David and David



See the red and white Harley? That was David Clay's bike. See the brown leather jacket with fringes sitting on the back seat? David wore that jacket alot, he wore it so much I can't remember ever seeing him not wearing it while he rode. David was a biker, he loved Harley's, he died several years ago, much too young. David had a friend and so did I, his name was David Cains. David was also a biker, he also loved Harley's. David was killed a few years ago ending his young life. Either David would do anything to help you, they helped me with my Harley, doing maintenance on it occasionally. We went on rides sometimes. When we would get together in David Cains' garage, we talked and laughed, had a good time. Three David's that loved Harley's.

6 comments:

brian said...

me to clay cains spent a lot of time with bill lipe cept my first panhead at cains when i was on the boat taco is my name please contact me

brian said...

i knew both please get in tuch taco

brian said...

ha i new david both of them we had som good times clay caine bill lipe david thanks

taco said...

ha i new david both of them we had som good times clay caine bill lipe david thanks

brian said...

ha i knew cains and clay good friends like you said thanks taco do you know bill lipe taco

David said...

I knew bill like. I even fixed him up with a girl once. Her name was Pam Bowden, she passed on last year.