Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bikes, Blues and BBQ






Don't forget the Bikes Blues and BBQ http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/ Oct. 3-6, 2007. I think this is it's 7th year. My first year was 2002 and this year will be my 6th year to attend. I got tons of pics. Last year there were over 300,000 people there. It gets really crowded, especially on Friday and Saturday. You better get there early. Theres no more rooms in Fayetteville. I may be cancelling one though. Let me know if you need a room and I'll see if they can fix you up (if I cancel, which I probably will) its at the Days Inn and I think its reserved for Thur, Fri and Sat night. A friend of mine has a suite reserved and I'll probably stay in it.


Heres a few pics from 2002, I can't remember the name of the Restuarant the girls are advertising.

No comments: