Rome was not ridden in a day

 

Friday, August 17, 2007

Booger Hollow




After reaching the Junction of 315 and 164, I made a right on 164 E. After a few miles I crossed the "twin bridges " across Big Piney Creek.
I stopped and took a pic of the Masonic Lodge in the Booger Hollow Community, then another at the Cemetary. The only other buildings (other than residences) was the Tabernacle and since it was only a group of tin buildings, I did'nt take a pic. This is the real Booger Hollow Community, not the tourist stop on Highway 7 North of Dover (which has recently been closed down).
After making a right on Hwy 7 S you can't miss the old Martin Township Schoolhouse on the right. Part of it has been converted into a Fire Station.

The ride today was one of my favorites, I've made it several times. I rode around 75 miles, thru country that just does'nt get much prettier. I really enjoyed it.

David and Cindy's Road Rank = 8.

No comments: